On Saturday, February 15, 2020, Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, will be the host for Florida's largest and most popular
craft beer, wine, and cocktail festival ever featuring 200+ different options!
Choose from Two Amazing Sessions
Day Session: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (12:00pm for VIPs!)
Night Session: 7:30pm - 11:30pm (6:30pm for VIPs!)
Join us for the ultimate sampling experience and celebrate the Rays 2019 ALDS Appearance! Tickets are extremely limited to avoid lines - and we WILL sell out!
Experience the ballpark like never before by being able to walk the bases & warning track like the pros
and get a professional photo in the Rays dugout!
PLUS, All Guests will Also Enjoy:
- UNLIMITED SAMPLES of 200+ amazing craft beer, wine, and cocktail options from the Tampa area to around the world
showcased throughout the ballpark (on the field for VIPs!)
- 2 FREE tickets to a 2020 Rays game*!
- Multiple live entertainment & DJ areas
- A keepsake sampling glass
- Batting cage experience
- 2020 Pep Rally with the Rays' mascot
- Tons of games (think giant Jenga, Connect Four, Cornhole, Hula Hooping, Yard Pong, and more)
- Discounted parking
- Free admission to the official after party
- Giveaways & Fun Activities (rock climbing walls, etc)
- Local all-star vendors (shirts, hats, jerky, etc)
- AND... expedited super-quick entry through the gates!
Click Here for More on What's Included.
VIP ticket holders will also have access to the private VIP area ON THE FIELD with upgraded samples and 1-hour early admission into
the festival for 'first shot' at all this event has to offer.
Ultra-VIP ticket holders (extremely limited!!) will have access to everything with VIP tickets PLUS
access to the private Ultra-VIP only area, locker room tours, custom gift, and exclusive premium beers & wines to taste (this is the good stuff!). You will have access to all areas of the festival.
Please note that this event is 21+ only, proper ID is required.
* See the FAQ page for answers to most questions.
Please note Tropicana Field is a non-smoking facility. No smoking is permitted inside the ballpark.