On Saturday, September 12, 2020, Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros, will be the host for Houston's largest and most popular
craft beer, wine, and cocktail festival ever featuring 200+ different options around the entire enclosed concourse!
Choose from Two Amazing Sessions
Day Session: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (12:00pm for VIPs!)
Night Session: 7:30pm - 11:30pm (6:30pm for VIPs!)
Join us for the ultimate sampling experience and experience the ballpark like never before by being able to
walk the warning track like the pros and get a professional photo in the Astros dugout! Tickets are limited to avoid lines - and we WILL sell out!
PLUS, All Guests will Also Enjoy:
- 200+ amazing craft beer, wine, and cocktail options from the Houston area to around the world showcased throughout the ballpark
- Discounted tickets to a 2020 Astros game*!
- Multiple live entertainment & DJ areas
- A keepsake sampling glass
- 2020 Astros Season Pep Rally - show your Astros pride in how you dress!
- Tons of games (think giant Jenga, Connect Four, Cornhole, Hula Hooping, Yard Pong, and more)
- Discounted $10 parking
- Free admission to the official after party (location coming soon)
- Giveaways & Fun Activities (rock climbing walls, etc)
- Local all-star vendors (shirts, hats, jerky, etc)
- Free pretzel necklace making station!
- AND... expedited super-quick entry through the gates!
Click Here for More on What's Included.
VIP ticket holders will also have access to the private VIP area in Union Station Lobby with upgraded samples, private restrooms, 1-hour early admission into
the festival for 'first shot' at all this event has to offer.
Ultra-VIP ticket holders (extremely limited!!) will have access to everything with VIP tickets PLUS
access to the private Ultra-VIP only area in the Diamond Club with direct private access to walk the warning track, virtual batting cage experience, custom gift,
and exclusive premium beers & wines to taste (this is the good stuff!). You will have access to all areas of the festival.
Please note that this event is 21+ only, proper ID is required.
* See the FAQ page for answers to most questions.
Please note Minute Maid Park is a non-smoking facility. No smoking is permitted inside the ballpark.
About the Craft Beer, Wine, and Liquor Samplings As you may know, we have to abide by Texas laws - and some are a bit whacky!
That being said, attendees are only allowed to be given 16 sampling tickets at a time (each one good for a 2oz pour).
When you purchase a ticket to this festival, we include your initial strip of 16 sample tickets (which you can use to choose from all of the
amazing vendors at the event). We kept the price of tickets to this event affordable knowing you will probably want to try a bunch more vendors!
What happens when I run out of those initial 16 samples? No problem! You can purchase additional strips of 16 two-ounce samples (32oz!) for just $5
(yes, for all 16!) at sample ticket stations all over the concourse and VIP areas. We know it might be confusing, but it's the law,
so if you have a question, please Contact Us and we will get right back to you!